Helmet Assisted Radar Detection, H.A.R.D. System V, is a wireless system invented by LEGAL SPEEDING for motorcyclists needing to know when their radar detector is alerting them of a radar threat. The H.A.R.D. System V provides an immediate visual alert: a flashing LED light inside the helmet illuminated within your field of vision allowing immediate recognition of a radar threat. Its fully Compatible with the TPX V2.0 and V3.0 .
The primary benefits of the H.A.R.D. System V are:
1. No Wires between the Rider and the Motorcycle – H.A.R.D. utilizes wireless transmission for critical data: the radar detector warning alert. This eliminates the need to have a clumsy earpiece and avoids tangled wires.
2. No Modifications to Helmet or Radar Detector – The H.A.R.D. transmitter simply plugs into your radar detector and the receiver is easily placed inside your cheek pad or can be mounted on the outside of your helmet. This allows for quick and easy installation with no tools needed for installation.
3. Clean and Simple Design – The H.A.R.D. System V is nearly invisible to others. The receiver is small in size avoiding the risk of being seen by the people giving you tickets (no need to give them another reason for not letting you out of a ticket).
4. Same Benefits as Sophisticated Military Heads Up Display – Heads Up Displays allow pilots to keep their eyes on their target. H.A.R.D. allows you to keep your eyes on the road without having to look down and try to see the radar detector alerting you of a radar threat. H.A.R.D. also alerts you wherever your eyes are looking. Whether in a curve or looking at the scenery, you will immediately know when your radar detector is providing an alert.
5. Designed for Motorcycling Conditions – H.A.R.D. provides a visual alert overcoming road noise, music players and intercom systems.
6. Stand-alone System – Since the H.A.R.D. System V is self-contained, you don’t have to worry about changing your current way of riding. This means no need to re-wire your bike or change your sound systems.